Here are some suggestions in order to maintain your lawn and have a healthy radiant lawn. You must also take stock of turf, hydraulic seeding, grass seed, fertilizer, watering and lawn mowing. A healthy lawn is a great way of protecting the soil from erosion and decreases the ambient temperature and is less in need of herbicides and pesticides. However, it is not necessarily necessary to resort to fertilizers to achieve this. Brad Roemer gives great tips on how to ensure that your lawn is healthy at all times.
Tips And Tricks To Care For Your Lawn
· Do not mow your lawn too short, leave 6 to 8 cm.People tend to mow their lawn very short in order to avoid having to mow it frequently thereafter. This can lead to other problems such as turf which means that the Artificial Grass Suffolk becomes yellow faster in the summer time. This would cause your lawn to lose grass an instead you will get lots of weeds.
- The practise of grass cycling is also very beneficial for your lawn as it helps to maintain a healthy lawn by providing nutrients while respecting the environment. Grass cycling involves leaving the lawn cut to the ground. Grass cycling can reduce your lawn’s nitrogen needs by 30% and reduce the amount of waste collected by your municipality
· Intense watering: is better to water your lawn deeply for a long period of time. It can be done, less often but for a longer period of time. This practice should be performed in the morning or evening to prevent evaporation. In times of drought, it is useless to waste water to water a lawn that will eventually turn yellow: it will turn green as soon as it rains normally.
· Go for a “low maintenance” lawn: choose a mix of turfgrass and fescue that is hard, low in water, slow growing and low growing. There are also broad-leaved species that are resistant to trampling, such as white clover. Due to their biodiverse composition, they require less frequent mowing, fertilization and watering. This kind of lawn has a less uniform appearance than traditional lawns, which does not prevent it from being pretty and green
· During the fall, put the mower on the dead leaves: to shred them and thus attract earthworms that will make natural compost while aerating the soil. · Sowing grass is the simplest and most economical method, but it is also the one that takes the most time to give results, it is rare that the seeds germinate all at the same time. In the event that the ground is well prepared and watered you will have great success with your plantHydraulic stamping, on the other hand, is a newer method. It involves spraying on a site containing a mixture of chemicals, straw, fertilizer, capsules (to keep moisture) and coll. It is not possible to do it yourself, because it requires the use of special equipment (tanker truck with jet under pressure).
Brad would recommend starting with these steps as basic tips that could be implemented. Once you get use to these different methods then you can increase to more complicated tips and tricks.